Crockpot cooking is popular around this time of the year, but it usually takes a lot of time (it isn’t called slow cooking for nothing!). For those of you who are looking to cook crockpot but quicker and more easily, here’s a simple recipe I found on Southern Food for a quick chicken crockpot dinner.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 pounds small potatoes, cut in cubes
- 2 medium carrots, cut in chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut in thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons melted butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Dash salt
- Dash cumin
For more food ideas and fall recipes, check out my Pinterest!